For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "One World"

very addicting. I love the "evolving" that takes place, people down voting because of " no change" simply aren't patient people.

I like the second planet, as well. and you use the "male and female" symbols, and the female symbol is the difficult planet so... yeah.

i'll play this along with other games and just slowly marvel at the changes.

thanks for a nice little time waster.

xyzzygames responds:

Also the symbols of Venus and Mars.

I will assume that the other planet is the mother planet and is derived from the speculation that earth being that it only has life because the first forms of life were brought via meteorite. This is food for thought but does not excuse you for not making a more hands on game. While it is mildly entertaining is would have been much better if you had given the player more influence on the planet. You could have also given the option of having the mother planet send additional supplies for creation. As a side note i think it would have been amazing if you had given us the choice to decide how life develops on earth.

good game, many people say you cannot see the changes in the planet, but after a few(?) clicks, the air starts to get cleaner, less fog, the land starts to appear from the surface of the water, continents appear, if you click too much on plants, the whole land becomes green, and if you over-click teh ''humans'', some parts of the green land become brown (cities, or human settlements!), and after you create a few prophets, its easy to build the temples, and after the 3rd temple, you begin to see big triangular buildings to pop-out of the landscape, and they form wierd flashing structures.
so far, i've got the planet in a balance with LOTS of animals, LOTS of humans, 10 prophets, and 5 temples. also ALOT of oxygen, and many, INFINITE plants. (many more than humans, and animals, to balance it out.), so my planet is green, ok and happy. and i produce some good 1.7m spirit every time.

this game also had funny jokes for every action you took, so this was also a plus.
i would like more interaction with the planet, like the creation of cities and armies/buildings/building pyramids/situations/ and some evets going on, and/or unlocking special stuff, but it was ok.
it got boring after a while, but it was a good game.
you are clever and funny, do more!

The world doesnt seem to change much except for your abbility to add land. So I feel mismarketed.

i have given 4.5 stars on this is its a great game i spent hours playing yesterday and i clicked save before i finished hoping to come on and carry on with my game and it hasnt saved