For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "One World"

It is an amazing... test! Well, you got the idea. The game will be good, but (like other said) it need more details, more direct interference of atmosphere to life, land to plants, plants (bee NOT included =D ) to organism, of organism to animals, humans, prophets, temples...
Even if I disagree in some parts of evolution theory, I must recommend for you to use and focus in it =)
(improved [or weakened] by Google Translator, so, sorry any error)

Graphics......2 stars (3D is nice, quality for web is nice, need more objects)
Control........3 stars (need more control over the game progress)
Sound......... 1 star ( =/ does not have any sound except the bg music)
Music...........5 stars (even if the loop could be better)
Fun..............4 star (nice... but after some minutes: boring!)
Humor.........5 stars
Gameplay....You must decide: a more relaxing game, or an active gameplay.
My rating....3,5 stars (3,0 + bonus)
My vote........4

It would had been great if you could see like the animals grow, and the tiny people move and make buildings and stuff and advances and see animals on ocean and see different parts of Earth evolving and growing based on how many points you added to the different upgrades. Cause, I just kept upgrading for the only reason of getting more spirits, cause nothing else changes after the upgrade gets to a max limit but you can still upgrade it, but the whole purpose of the upgrade is to get more spirits/per second...

A decent clone of Cookie Clicker. Very pretty, but nothing really that new or interesting. I played it for a while but it was much to passive for my tastes.

i hope this game was only a tiny idea of a really big idea, entertaining, simple, the soundtrack is awesome for the game, good game, greetings from Chile :)

this game is pretty nice I just don't understand 4 what you need bacteria organisms animals and pophets (please respond and tell me )