For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "One World"

I have mixed thoughts on this game. On one hand it's an addicting little pass time where the only real goal is the personal challenge to go as far as possible. On the other hand, it became very boring very quickly. It was really cool to watch the world start to form as the various upgrades were obtained in greater quantities, and the little phrases with each upgrade were usually fairly funny. Both quickly grow old though as there isn't enough variety or new changes after the first little while.

As I write this review I'm sitting on a base Spirit/sec of 5 quadrillion. I have at least 3k of each upgrade for the first planet and at least 1k on all but the last three upgrades (lowest is 150) on the second planet. Unfortunately there is no real end in sight, and for a game that offers so little variety over an extended period of play, that's a real shame. I enjoyed it for what it was, but I wouldn't play it again.

The game is extremely boring to just play for a while, the jokes and the atmospheric music are pretty much the only things that draw you into the game. The jokes, while they make me chuckle do get old since they run on a random recycle before reaching the next step in the progress of the planet. There just isn't anything largely exciting happening for the majority of this game. I give it 3 stars for the visuals, the jokes and the music, it could have been a lot better.

Looks great but it wont load for me :(

Is there a patron for the land growth?

A fairly satisfying game but needs more interactivity