For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "One World"

this game is awesome :D

The idea of the game is nice but like the others already mentioned it lacks in some "logical" aspects like "why do i need to upgrade in categories which just bring me more spirit and nothing else instead?"

It would have been an great idea if it would have some kind of "needed" upgrades before you can develope another form like "You need 5 Points in bacteria to unlock organisms" and in later times combinations like x points in Organism, Atmosphere and Land to unlock Humans (or maybe better said towns).

All in all an nice game but whit the moment you can start to upgrade the 2nd planet the curve drops instantly cause your Spirit is raising way faster then at the 1st planet and you can upgrade nearly every 1 minute to the next better "tier".

So 3 1/2 stars from my side cause the game is an 1 time runner and then never again.

What a nice game with a nice, relaxing background and music.

so..awesome! I've been playing this throughout the day; leaving it on when I leave to do other stuff. I concur with others on developing it a bit. I'd look towards engaging the different variables. Maybe something like a 'sand-box' game?
Anyway, still enthralling all the way. I even enjoy that there are no instruction, it took me little while before I noticed the spirit-o-meter and realised it is what shows me my resources.
Also, the fact that I don't know how the worlds will develop as I increase its contents. So right now I have the smaller planet under the ominous red of the temples.. I wonder if I increase everything besides the temples and prophets if the redness will be overtaken by green and/or brown? And I love it that the resources is actually 'spirit'. And so on. Playing this opens my mind up to many interesting concepts.
So, all in all, thanks for making this!

An entertaining premise, and I like the related quotes that pop up every time you select an upgrade, well most of them anyways. A handful are just bad puns. But gameplay wise it would be interesting to be able to zoom in and see some actual activity. The land, buildings, and occasional plant life (I think that's what that is) that gradually appear as you progress are kind of neat at first, but quickly become boring once you realize you've reached their maximum potential. I don't know if there's an ultimate goal either tho, I've been playing for about 2 days straight now and my spirit stuff has reached insane levels, and I just keep upgrading everything on both planets. I've have never once gotten a spirit boost either. I just wish there was a goal or some endgame here, but still an interesting and engaging game. Tweak it and it could be really good.