Reviews for "One World"

I personally really liked this game. It's a great time passer. 9/10 would recommend.

I hate this "game" and all others that are exactly like it

The graphics, puns, and original idea is great. You should make everything you have with this right now and make it into a different game.

But, more of these "tycoons" are coming onto Newgrounds. They're not games, and after you've played more than 5, (what at least 3 I have played have been from roblox) they get really freaking boring.

Good job putting effort into this xyzzygames, it's always fun to make a good looking game, but for me, this is no game. Hope you're not offended, but let's not have anymore of these on Newgrounds.

Quick tip if you want to keep the double spirit bonus without staring at the game. Left click on the bonus button and drag the mouse out of the game screen. Cool concept but needs much more to actually be a game. The puns are kinda funny though. Hope you add more to this and make a sequal.

Boring game

There was another game like this, and it was pretty good for an idle.
This seems a lot better made, I look forward to playing it.