Reviews for "One World"

It's like cookie clicker with out breaking your fingers or mouse/mouse pad
I usually lower scores for unoriginal stuff but i sort of like this game...
wait what do meteors do? Is clicking them a good thing?

This game is great considering i'm not too fond of games like these and it could be better if there were more upgrades and stuff but still great that's why i give you a solid 4.5

such a fun and relaxing game, the music is so amazing and peaceful and it really helps set the mood for this kind of time passing game.

Great Game its A Very Cool Waiting Game About That Its That 3D World Very Cool Music I Mean Amazing Music Like Its Those Spaceships Fly Heating

Very relaxing and nicely animated. It's so good to sit there and relax to this game with the simple mechanics and just enjoy oneself.