Reviews for "One World"

A shitty cookie clicker without the shit since it actually doesn't break your fingers, is humoristic and informative, and with good music and 3d graphics.

Caught my interest only because it allowed me to see what humans would look like evolving on a planet with no dry land whatsoever. Kind of interested in their temple deities. "IA! IA! BASATAN!"

In any case, it's really just a Cookie Clicker clone at his heart with almost nothing else to show, but it's got graphics interesting enough that it made me tinker with it regardless.

These idle games are fun and this one has a lot of potential. I just love to see how each thing you buy actually affects the appearance of the game, so the world truly depends on what you spend. On the other hand, I have notice that idle games like this are more fun when you have more than one variable to increase. Having everything affect the same rate makes the game incredibly linear, while having things that act as point multipliers makes the game more worthwhile to go back to it after leaving it idle. If there were something else to upgrade your planet would reflect on the strategy you choose rather than linearly clicking on better upgrades.

A perfect thing to relax with!

I like these games but I never know what to do when I have more money than I can spend... More planets would be great! Also, the atmosphere, land, humans & temples all appear on the world but what about the rest? Would rate higher if we saw plants (forests?), humans (planes, trains?) and animals (more zoom?).