Reviews for "One World"

Needs work but good for what it is and i like the jokes it has

Stumbled onto this game the other day. Was really enjoying it until I "bought" the first Temple. The game, like many before me, crashed. It was a simple and great concept but the crash means you can't do much past the Prophets which makes the Planet 2 pretty non-feasible.

Liked the music. Simple concept, but the game kept crashing after I got temples. I was never able to play far enough to get a spirit boost, so no idea what that is or does.
I liked the little comments when you upgrade, reminds me of the Doodle God series.

It would be nice to see visual changes as you upgrade. Even if you don't see actual animals or bacteria, even just a halo around the planet for the first time you unlock, or any subsequent upgrade bonuses.

Fun concept overall, but hit the same issue building my first temple as others. Error I received was "Uncaught ReferenceError: kongregate is not defined"

Game crashed here as well upon trying to build a Temple. Quite anticlimactic. Other than that, decent idle game (although a click effect would be nice for extra effect).