Reviews for "2 Circles"

I love the gameplay , i never seen that and it's a good point :) the sound are greate and it's challenging :). The problem is the movement, they are a little hard to handle.
Globaly it's a very good game :)

SvejkGames responds:

I am happy you like the game! :)
I will start working on a similar game as this in this weekend, if you are interested check out my blog for updates: http://svejkgames.com/blog

Very challenging! Simplistic, although that might not be the best thing.

I think there is a glitch or a bug where I cant move at the start. And there should be an option for changing the quality because the game gets too laggy.

SvejkGames responds:

Hm... I can't see any problem...
But first try to reload the page and if it doesn't work try to play it here: http://svejkgames.com/game/2-circles/

This is a very challenging platform game. Challenge is good but too much can be frustrating. I suggest giving the player a little more control over the red circle's spinning. Decent job overall nevertheless.

Nice game. For me personally the checkpoints are just a little too far apart in places, and some of the obstacles just a little too demanding, but on the whole fun to play for a while.

SvejkGames responds:

Yeah I get it many times, that the checkpoints are too far away from each other. But more checkpoints would make the game way easier, and the aim of this game was to make it as challenging as possible.
Also thank you for playing my game! :)