Reviews for "20 Waves"

Hey man, really impressed with this game. it was equal parts fun and challenging, great job. Some say the tutorial was long, but I think it could have added more to it, mostly in the way of explaining repairs and damage that weapons and structures can take. But overall, I would definitely recommend this game.

colburt187 responds:

cool thanks, glad you liked it. yeah i changed the tutorial around a few times, Im guessing most people skip it anyway :)

Fun to play, the tutorial is a bit long, and there are still some spelling mistakes "force feild" for example.

Also, it's possible to place everything on top of eachother
And, possible to get negative funds

Maybe make it more clear that you can repair stuff during a wave

colburt187 responds:

Thanks, ill fix those spelling mistakes in the next update, English isn't my first language you see, I'm from Scotland.

Yeah your right you can go into negative funds, not recommended though as your force fields and rockets both need money to function. Well done for beating the game.

Hi!

Excellent game! Had a lot of fun! Its hard though or has a steep learning curve.

colburt187 responds:

cool thanks for playing, make sure you use the force fields and upgrade your miners early!