Reviews for "Riverside"

So damned happy that you came back. This short adventure thing is great. I liked how each of the endings really diverged based on your choices.

Is that a new series I spy? I hope so.

I love your Sagitarian series so much, I know this isnt as serious and kickass as the Sagittarian games. But i enjoyed it all the same, Keep going and dont stop making awesome games!

Ps. Finish The Sagittarian 4 endings :) Alright, cya and look forward in playing your next installments.

Gawd i suck at this but i think its a really nice game!The cursing put the mood even though not many people like cursing ehh anyway i loved it i would love it more if there were more games like this!

Part of me wishes you did this one before The Sagittarian series, but it's all good. it was nice to have a change of pace.

By any chance, is there going to an ending to The Sagittarian series? I figured some revelation or whatever would be a nice touch to the series. Alice is Dead was a solid trilogy, and I figured The Sagittarian deserves the same treatment, because it is so uniquely good in the CYOA genre.