Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Riverside"

nice one... but why dos the black dude have to die all the time? ... thats so cleshee-ish >_>

I understand that this is meant to be a shorter, simpler story related to The Sagittarian, and I always enjoy the story. There is a problem with this particular story though.

It's alright that the player has to start all over at the beginning for a short story like this, but in this case the dialogue at the beginning gets draggy as you try to explore alternative endings, aggravated by the fact that the first 4 "real" choices you get to make only have 1 right answer. If there are so many wrong paths at the beginning, then you might as well let the player start off closer to when they get to make a legit choice or let them restart at that point instead.

Other than that, an enjoyable story as usual.

Love this game and I love the Sagittarian series too :D

very fun, its awesome i love that there are 4different endings though in a future update add more endings

im sorry the beginning is was ruins it for me... CONSTANTLY seeing it is annoying.... should... start around the first 5 choices after doing it the first time around i did get all 4 endings so ill say pretty good game but could use tweaking... but this game is FAR out of the games i normally play