Reviews for "God's Assassin"

deep and cool game.got 21 endings in 2 hours,coming back for more tommorow.

Lol Ending #15 Funnest one... i love this.. i need more of this stuff!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!!!! It started with just the "proving I'm evil part" which was funny. Then I started making serious choices and loved this game. So far I got like 5 endings and I'm not tired of how this game is. The animations may be small but, the story is just so great and in some ways original that it just makes me feel all warm and happy on the inside. I definitely want to see more of this. Keep on doing what you do!

Thanks!

I really enjoyed this game so much! All the endings were great and honestly I think this would make a good story, not just click and choose your on fate but a legit story arc if done right and I think you did do it right. If you guys ever wanted to make it some kind of story series note that you have my full support, even if you don't you still have my support. Again really great game! Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

This game totally caught me off guard. When i started i believed it to be some kind of game where you choose the correct answer to reach the goal. After the first several questions i tought it was just a stupid game only made to waste your time... But once the story progressed.. I couldn't help but get all the endings, it shocked me how deep some of the dialogs were, how profound such a simple game could be. You sure took a risk by making this but you made an astonishing work. On my way to read author's bio!

GregLoire responds:

Thank you! And please feel free to pass on any feedback on the bio!