Reviews for "God's Assassin"

Wow, just spent like 2 hours trying to find all the endings and only got 11 for the meantime... gotta rest my eyes, so far this is one of the best stories I've read, better than many many books

GregLoire responds:

Wow, thanks -- that means a lot!

so fun got them all except for 19 what was it n how do u get it

GregLoire responds:

(spoilers) Side with God instead of Faith in the alien bar.

I'm fairly sure this is a work in progress as several endings were, how can I say, left open

So I hope you will release an update so to continue on these storylines , as for the humor I really enjoyed it. 5 stars and favorites list.

GregLoire responds:

It was really hard to come up with more stuff! My brain is drained after this, haha. None of the endings are complete on their own, but the idea is that there's one overall story being told if you get a bunch of different endings and piece it all together.

I've been having a blast finding all the endings, #1 (Deicide mixed with Omnicide with sprinklings of Evil Overlord Foreshadowing) and #8 (eternity in limbo turning your mind to mush) being the bleakest to me so far.
Interesting story, nice design by our Lord The-Swain (may his camel hordes never lack in humpitude), hope to see more stuff from you in the future!
If we have a future, that is...
PS: You should create a public forum (google group?) around the concepts mentioned in the Author Bio; the nature of consciousness and its part in the development of higher intelligence are feverishly discussed by laymen, eggheads and anything with a developed neural cortex and an opinion. ;-)

This might be the best thing I have seen on Newgrounds. The way the story unraveled as you moved through different endings was nothing less than art. The commentary was meaningful and extremely thought provoking, while still being somewhat comedic and entertaining to move through. I sincerely hope for more like this.