Reviews for "God's Assassin"

hi! um well I went through all the endings and every choice, but I cant seem to find ending 23. how do I find it? also if the protagonist is a male it would have been really nice to see them get together romantically.

GregLoire responds:

Ending #23 is really obscure and super lame (don't worry about having missed it). But if you have completionist OCD, (spoilers ahead) you'll want to call the cops, run from your house, run from the cops, then refuse Faith's offer to go with her on the motorcycle.

This might be the best thing I have seen on Newgrounds. The way the story unraveled as you moved through different endings was nothing less than art. The commentary was meaningful and extremely thought provoking, while still being somewhat comedic and entertaining to move through. I sincerely hope for more like this.

This was absolutely amazing.From the characters to the story. All the explanations were spot on too. Keep up the good work

Brilliant game. I'm not one to comment on much, but this game is amazing I loved how you managed to portray all the character's giving an understandably objective view. You practically inadvertently(i presume) forced me to seek and view everything ending. Out of pure interest your views of thought are quite spectacular, seemingly neutral too. My own views personally haven't changed, but rather may have evolved. You managed to touch on many of the subject's that find us questioning all kinds of nonsense. I'd give you a ten but...... yeah. Brilliant game. Hope to see more of your work

Quite an intriguing gadget of sorts. I really enjoy the CYOA genre, and wish there were more of them out there like this; perhaps they already are, I just need to find them?

I was able to find all 25 endings, and I really enjoyed the scene in the alien bar with God explaining the multiverse. Also, the humour in the dialogue was obviously written by an atheist, and I had a good chuckle or two thanks to the satirical dialogues, so thank you for that.

Is there by any chance a list of the music used for this game? I especially liked the music during the motorcycle chase scene, but much of the other music was also nicely mellow. I've been scouring HalcyonicFalconX's music archive, but there is quite a bit for me to wade through, so a simple list would be much appreciated!

GregLoire responds:

Thanks for the review! I don't think the CYOA genre is very popular, but I did another one in 2010 (check my Newgrounds profile).

And yes, this was definitely written by an atheist, haha. I'm getting some amusement out of how many people are initially assuming that this game is pro-religion; I don't think they read very much of it...

I really need to get an organized list of the music, but the motorcycle chase specifically can be found here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/545373