Reviews for "God's Assassin"

Woot! 25/25 ^_^
Took a lot of time but nice game.
The philosophical ideas in here were pretty interesting too.

This is great! I'm reading/playing since 1 hour and I still only got 19/25 endings. :'(
I hope we will see more of your work. :-)

Gah! The completionist within me is screaming because I haven't found Endings 1, 8, or 12! But seriously, fantastic game overall. I'm not really shocked that it hasn't scored higher because of how controversial many of the plot points are (from smoking DMT in front of corn people to getting into a bar fight with God... laughed my way through every second) and the sheer vastness of the text you've set before players. It's a shame people have a tendency to get so butthurt/lazy when confronted with a game as great as this. The thought that went into this game really shows, as some of the deeper philosophical concepts conveyed in the dialogue (especially between the Player and God) made me feel more than a tad existential. This is probably the most memorable game I've played on Newgrounds (and definitely a new all-time favorite of mine). Looking forward to any potential future COYA games from you!

That's really good one. I don't think it pokes fun aggressively... Sure it's "sharp", but it's all in good taste - clever, witty - not really insulting.
I like Pratchett, so after I saw the loading screen I was like "OK, this better be good...". And it is! You're really good writer/storyteller and the art completes the whole thing.

GregLoire responds:

Wow, thanks! Living up to expectations set by a Terry Pratchett quote is probably the highest compliment I can receive.

Finished it and I loved the bit with the cavemen and geico. I chose that one every time I went through there.