Reviews for "God's Assassin"

@austin25034 same with me

Hell yeah dude. Wonderful game, nice characterization, great setting, appropriate but funny jokes and lots of good stuff. I've been searching for online text-base games like this one. Your game is in high-quality. Good job! Looking forward for more games from ya.

Just a little suggestion. How about condensing the endings? I guess players will be happy to read a handful of main stories with their own development rather than plenty of lame endings. Also, why not lengthen some major 'good' endings? This would give a contrast between lame endings and true endings. Sometimes I found the better endings (those before #10) comes all of a sudden, which cannot fully brings out the message/ background of your story. Still good though! Thanks for creating such a nice game!

Thanks, always wanted to play this kind of game.
Too bad no BIG CG's there or i just didnt find any.

GregLoire responds:

Haha, nope, no big CGs -- this game was too low-budget for that! But if anyone wants to turn this story into a major motion picture...

Really great game, my first ending is Ending #13.

Excellent. You don't need tons of mind-numbing side-scrolling to make a great game. Did you use a text adventure template, like Quest?

GregLoire responds:

Thanks! And whoa, there's a text adventure template? The-Swain did all the programming, in addition to the art.