Reviews for "Letter Quest"

good job for a while of playing time, after it becomes repetitive and need some new events on the way of the hero

Good game, I would buy if it accept german words ;)

this game has quality specially for younger ppl

good job!

Awww it wouldn't let me use America as a word.

Other than that, fun game!

baconbanditgames responds:

Will add that to the game's dictionary, thanks for letting us know! And I blame the fact that we're Canadian indie game devs. Cheers! ;)

Tried buying early access through the humble widget, but the thing froze during processing and there doesn't seem to be any download option on your website.

I still received the automated email from Amazon that payment processed successfully but it doesn't give any download link either. I've never used Humble before so I don't know what to expect, but if there's some sort of browser support issue then I don't appreciate the lack of warning/guidance BEFORE trying to make a purchase.

Disappointed that I'll have to wait who knows how long for some customer service person to resolve the issue, and I am never going to make a purchase through Humble again.

baconbanditgames responds:

Hi, sorry to hear that you had issues with trying to purchase the game. I've never had that happen to me before with a Humble widget, and it's very discouraging. I never got notified from Humble Bundle that you made a purchase either, so it's pretty poor that they still charged you.

You won't have to wait long for a resolution! That's technically a Humble Bundle/store issue but that's not good enough for me, so I'm going to take care of it myself right away. I PMed you with a free/gifted copy of the game, I'm taking your word for it that you paid for the game. I never received payment and likely won't ever, but I'd rather have you still get the game and not get paid, especially if you were actually charged!

And if you do receive the copy you paid for, then feel free to gift the one I PMed you to someone else! :)

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.