Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

Really nice game, i liked it, but its annoying that there are fights all the time, i make 1 step and theres a fight, hope you can fix that, after that its a really nice game

TheEnkian responds:

Random encounters, some love them and some hate them, haha. We kept a few of the maps that I originally planned to have encounters free of them in case it got a bit too much for some.

Great game! Reminds me of the classic Rpg's on the SNES.
The only thing that bugged me is that there are to many random battles, so it's a good thing that you have a 100% chance to flee. I really wished there was an auto battle function in there. As it's getting tedious after a while.

I also had a crash in Kanneah, it happened after i payed Lea 5000n inside the house in the middle of a cutscene. No other bugs were found.

I love this game and i hope to play part 3 in the future. (if there's gonna be a part 3)

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for the kind words! There most definitely is going to be a JUGGERNAUT III, it's planned as a four part series with a definite ending so expect them in the next year or two. Each will be bigger, better and more entertaining than the previous :)

this game is awesome but after went to the sadow juggernaut i couldnt kill him and i didnt know what to do (i played in anather webside so it doesnt show i did things on it)

TheEnkian responds:

I'd suggest having a few Potions handy and making sure that you can use Dagon's Smoke and Double Throw abilities. Use Eryn for healing and use Dagon and Aura to pile on as much damage as you can.

Great Game you made,but i can't seem to find the steel that started with the letter A,and i had found cyber steel..but dunno where crystal essence is

TheEnkian responds:

Aero Steel? It's on the Aeratis creatures in South Farstal Plains. Crystal Essence can be earned from the Beast Master quests or by defeating the Cybeargator.

I'm actually enjoying this game. It took me a while to figure out how to craft and get nerrins, but the battle system is pretty easy to get used to, and the difficulty is just enough that it keeps me on my toes. It was a bit difficult without a healer character in the beginning though, but the healing items were cheap enough that I could buy a number of them.

I just one problem. Dagon suddenly disappeared from my party. I was switching people in and out of the party, and I left Aura and Dagon in reserve while Eryn, Lea and Shora were active. When I went to remedy having only three active characters, Dagon simply wasn't there anymore...

TheEnkian responds:

Wow, haven't heard of that bug yet. That's a pretty bad one! Any more details you can share? PM me or MSGHero.