Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

Coolness :D

Thanks!

not done yet but WOW! I love it. Voice acting is pretty good, great for a project this size. music is better than most games but could be better. wish i had a walk through tho. i'm either missing a sub quest or a slot was left blank. also i can't find the cold pod.

Bug report: sometimes in areas where you can enter battles bugs when you either play for too long or, as i noticed more often in my case, when you open another tab in the browser the music will get stuck on a second or half second loop.

last, any plans to redo the first? the save issue prevents me from playing at all which playing this one really irritates me because i want to finish that one.

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you :D I'll tell you for free that the Coldpod is in one of the Farstal Plains. The final quest will be unlocked after defeating the Coldpod, the Beast Master has three quests.

I considered it, but I'm not sure how worth it it would end up being. Honestly, you can play through the first without needing to save. The main storyline would only take half an hour or so.

this game is awesome but after went to the sadow juggernaut i couldnt kill him and i didnt know what to do (i played in anather webside so it doesnt show i did things on it)

TheEnkian responds:

I'd suggest having a few Potions handy and making sure that you can use Dagon's Smoke and Double Throw abilities. Use Eryn for healing and use Dagon and Aura to pile on as much damage as you can.

Great Game you made,but i can't seem to find the steel that started with the letter A,and i had found cyber steel..but dunno where crystal essence is

TheEnkian responds:

Aero Steel? It's on the Aeratis creatures in South Farstal Plains. Crystal Essence can be earned from the Beast Master quests or by defeating the Cybeargator.

I'm actually enjoying this game. It took me a while to figure out how to craft and get nerrins, but the battle system is pretty easy to get used to, and the difficulty is just enough that it keeps me on my toes. It was a bit difficult without a healer character in the beginning though, but the healing items were cheap enough that I could buy a number of them.

I just one problem. Dagon suddenly disappeared from my party. I was switching people in and out of the party, and I left Aura and Dagon in reserve while Eryn, Lea and Shora were active. When I went to remedy having only three active characters, Dagon simply wasn't there anymore...

TheEnkian responds:

Wow, haven't heard of that bug yet. That's a pretty bad one! Any more details you can share? PM me or MSGHero.