Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

This is a great game

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks very much! Glad you liked it.

Coolness :D

Thanks!

You already made me squeel that it has voice-acting! Freaking love RPGs so im gonna enjoy this! Thanks for taking the time to make this game :D

TheEnkian responds:

We thought that the voice acting would be a nice addition :) Hope you enjoy!

A great game that was improved greatly in comparison with its prequel, so good job on that. There's more to do and leveling up and earning money is more feasible. The plot so far had been interesting, and, as such, eagerly await the sequel.

The only advice that I would have is changing how easily the earlier inns are traveled to or make it so that all the inns increase to a set price as the game progresses because in all honesty, I just use the first inn since it's the cheapest. If you are keeping the different prices, you should make it so the player has to travel there by passing through the earlier towns or a la Final Fantasy, by walking around the overworld (I see you are including one from the comments) to the previous town.

The only trouble I am having is finding the heat steel. I have fought in different areas repeatedly, but have yet to even come across it, which is rather frustrating (so much so that I took a few days break from the game). If you could point me in the right direction with that, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the great game and good luck with the sequel.

TheEnkian responds:

What I tried to do with the inns was give the player an option of convenience or price, the increase in price was higher than it probably should have been though.

Sorry, no, we don't have any plans to include an overworld, you might have misunderstood? It's a good idea in theory, but we'll be sticking with a world map where you select options. There will be optional areas and a split path or two that'll make it feel a bit more open though if that helps?

Heat steel may or may not be obtained from certain fiery lizards in Mt. Fartha...maaaybe ;)

not done yet but WOW! I love it. Voice acting is pretty good, great for a project this size. music is better than most games but could be better. wish i had a walk through tho. i'm either missing a sub quest or a slot was left blank. also i can't find the cold pod.

Bug report: sometimes in areas where you can enter battles bugs when you either play for too long or, as i noticed more often in my case, when you open another tab in the browser the music will get stuck on a second or half second loop.

last, any plans to redo the first? the save issue prevents me from playing at all which playing this one really irritates me because i want to finish that one.

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you :D I'll tell you for free that the Coldpod is in one of the Farstal Plains. The final quest will be unlocked after defeating the Coldpod, the Beast Master has three quests.

I considered it, but I'm not sure how worth it it would end up being. Honestly, you can play through the first without needing to save. The main storyline would only take half an hour or so.