Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

I'm actually enjoying this game. It took me a while to figure out how to craft and get nerrins, but the battle system is pretty easy to get used to, and the difficulty is just enough that it keeps me on my toes. It was a bit difficult without a healer character in the beginning though, but the healing items were cheap enough that I could buy a number of them.

I just one problem. Dagon suddenly disappeared from my party. I was switching people in and out of the party, and I left Aura and Dagon in reserve while Eryn, Lea and Shora were active. When I went to remedy having only three active characters, Dagon simply wasn't there anymore...

TheEnkian responds:

Wow, haven't heard of that bug yet. That's a pretty bad one! Any more details you can share? PM me or MSGHero.

Great Game you made,but i can't seem to find the steel that started with the letter A,and i had found cyber steel..but dunno where crystal essence is

TheEnkian responds:

Aero Steel? It's on the Aeratis creatures in South Farstal Plains. Crystal Essence can be earned from the Beast Master quests or by defeating the Cybeargator.

Excellent game , but the thing that may bother is that when you finish the game, you cannot load it again,in otherwords it restarts and i lose all of my progress making impossible to get all medals., i though that you can get the 100% until you finished it but no, so really you must take a look of this for the third part and if it is possible maybe enable the option of autosaving, and the player decides if he enable or not. Anyway and excellent storyline remember me the old FF games. I hope the third part arrives soon. Overrall of rating for the game 7/10.

TheEnkian responds:

Honestly, I thought you could load it after defeating Valkyrie. Really sorry about that! Glad you enjoyed it overall and are looking forward to III though :D

the game is great, and all the characters, elements and gameplay are all very unigue (in my opimion). the voice acting was great adn all-in-all a gret game. Can't wait for JUGGERNAUT III.

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

This game is great! A vast improvement over the first chapter, and highly recommended for any fans of NES/SNES era RPGs. The Final Fantasy influence is readily apparent, and appreciated. Good characterization and dialogue, epic storyline with a good dose of humor sprinkled in. The voice acting is a little amateurish, but that just adds to the humor value. Well done, I'm looking forward to chapter III!

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for all the compliments. JUGGERNAUT III will improve on this one in every way and have hous more worth of content in both the main story and side quests.