Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

Find a bug: If you equip a weapon then load a save file which the weapon isn't crafted yet then you will be not able to select that weapon and it leaves be highlighted.

Awesome game! But I wish the next have the option to be played only with keyboard. The bestiary would be great so you know which mob you have to kill to obtain the ingredients to craft weapons. Also more equipment to boost your defense, EP, HP, accuracy, evasion etc would be great. But overall is a giant leap forward from the first one. Congratulations!!! I'm waiting for the next one!
By the way, I can't find any woman after the Yidakna quest so I missed one sidequest :(.

TheEnkian responds:

I see from your medals that you've played through most of my games, thank you for the support! Yeah, the next game will probably have a few features in common with Ender Story like more equipment, a bestiary and so on. I'd like to make the same amount of leaps between II and III as there were between I and II.

She should be standing in the centre of Rondo somewhere. Try talking to everybody there and if she's not there, it must be a bug that caused her not to spawn. I'm honestly not too sure, a number of people have found her and got the medal, but others have said that she wasn't there for them.

ok after having the conversation with dagon my game froze up. i liked the game up to that point but i would like a free rest point or at least gold drops so im not losing gold by fighting monsters.

this is really fun ,, the voice acting is surprisingly good

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you! The voice actors would be glad to hear it.

I thought this game was pretty cool, but something I didn't like was that when you saved, it asked if you wanted to continue playing. I honestly don't think that's needed. I also thought the music was repetitive in the battles.

but this is just so similar to the pokemon games. the house layout and the battles.

also, it would be awesome if the HP of the opponent showed.

TheEnkian responds:

We figured it wouldn't hurt to have the option to return to the menu. Glad you enjoyed it!