Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

Hey, I've played Juggernaut 1 but Juggernaut 2 doesn't let me start the game. Preloading is at 100% and the ads are up and the cursor's the right shape but I have no play button that appears.....Help?

great game, but the saving crystal doesn't work at all!!! it says "saved" but when I return to the main menu, the "load game" button is always greyed out! I never have this problem with other games so there shouldn't be anything wrong with my web browser...if this is a bug pls get it fixed!!!

Finally done with the game, now I can review it. I liked the story, the characters, the plot twist there. still hope we see enemy stats in future games. I can really see the changes on the later games like Ender 2. cheers!

i know its not easy to make a game, but you could at least put a small map at the side of the screen like in caves so it will be easier to find the exit, good job anyways

Hi, I can play Juggernaut 1 but Juggernaut 2 isn't starting. When I push "play" just a white screen appears and nothing happens.
Can anybody help me with this? I already updated adobe Flash but no use. I have no clue what it is.
(hm I will give it 4 stars without having played it :-D ... ;-(

TheEnkian responds:

PM MSGhero, he's the programming wizard of the team so he should be the most helpful. Hope it gets fixed for you!