Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

really like game, but just had to restart at beginning because i clicked go to title screen

TheEnkian responds:

Aw man, that's rough. I really recommend saving any chance you get.

This is a great game

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks very much! Glad you liked it.

Good game, always enjoy a little RPG now and then.
Of course, the glitches I've seen have already been reported.
But when I save the game, and click "Title Screen", it doesn't register the save, apparently.
This deletes the saved data. I've had to re-do the game, but i haven't beaten Warren yet, so I haven't gotten far.

Anyways, good game. Love the elements you put into it.

TheEnkian responds:

Hmm, that's odd. I haven't heard about that one yet. Noted!

Glad you're enjoying it, thanks for checking it out :)

great game only one small question what can i craft and how lol

TheEnkian responds:

You get drops from enemies that you can either sell for money or use them as parts to make new weapons. Just to go the Smith in town and he'll lay it out for you. Pick the character you want to craft for, pick the weapon you want to make and it'll tell you whether you can craft it or not.

Hope that helps!

Overall, this is a really good game, kept me entertained for a few hours. However, there are some glitches that really screw up gameplay.

In the town destroyed by a hurricane, after rescuing the woman's child, you could talk to her multiple times and earn the rewards from her quest ad infinitum. Quite an easy way to farm money, but obviously an glitch.

However, there is a glitch that REALLY screws everything: after beating the pale bloodbat, when you return to the guy who requested him dead, he keeps repeating the dialogue from the previous hunt. Altough that's an easy way to farm crystal essences (he drops two whenever you talk to him), this makes it impossible to complete his quest, therefore making the "Saintly" medal unobtainable.

You fix these glitches, and take TypicalUsername advices, and you'll have a really great game. So far, it is merely a good game, with potential to be a lot better.

TheEnkian responds:

Haha, yeah, the unlimited money is definitely not intentional. I think the Beast Master quest with the Pale Bloodbat must be only an occasional occurrence because I tested that that medal worked a day before release and somebody else seems to have unlocked it in the game. I'm not sure what causes it, but I've passed this on to the programmer and hopefully we'll be able to work out why it didn't unlock for you and get it fixed.

Glad you got a few hours out of it and that you enjoyed it :)