Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

Walked into one of the houses in Kanneah and the game froze. The screen was mostly just white, with a few sprites showing like the main character and the bookshelf and door of the interior of the house. I could open the menu and go to title screen, but couldn't move or find a way to workaround the freeze. Had to reload the page in order to access the Load feature of the title menu (it was still grayed-out even though I had saved many times previously), and when I did finally reload the saved game, I realized I hadn't saved in a while. Not worth retracing my steps. Argh. Up until that point it was fun enough to keep going, but not after such a hefty crash like that.

TheEnkian responds:

I've not heard about this bug before, very sorry that it ruined the experience for you. Hopefully we can fix it.

I love it. I have been waiting for this since I finished the first one.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for your support! I really hope that when JUGGERNAUT III eventually comes out, you'll play it and it can massively surpass this one.

Gameplay is fun, a little overkill on the fights. I fight a monster every 3-4 steps. Also why does my HP not refill on level ups? Thats pretty standard across RPG's

TheEnkian responds:

Glad you liked it! Eh, I honestly never really thought about doing that seeing as fights can be ran away from with 100% success.

I'm not even an 1/8 done with the game yet and I love it I especially love Eryn's fail speech "why do I even bother?"

TheEnkian responds:

I tried to make a lot of the kill lines a little snarky. My favourite is yet to come, I'll not spoil it for you though :)

This was a great game up and to the point were the load game button did not work, not for sure what happened. No cache clean and saved when I left for real life quests. Came back nothing.. So frustrating someday I will come back and possibly restart. But for now I am to butthurt.

Otherwise great game keep it up.

TheEnkian responds:

Ouch, sorry man! That's a real shame.

Edit: Just noticed the medals that you had, you were so close to the end too >.>