Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising"

So yeah I entered one of the houses in the far right of Kanneah and the game froze, twice. And as I can read this has happened to at least one other player. I would help if you can remove or lock the house. Other then the glitch it is a pretty fun game.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for letting us know. If it's an empty house, locking it off may be the best solution.

This game is super awesome! I hope you get to make more awesome RPGS in the future!

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks very much! I have a few more games in the works, two of them may or may not be RPGs ;) JUGGERNAUT III hasn't been started yet so that may take a little longer.

Coolness :D

Thanks!

I spent all my money on potions for the first boss fight so afterward i couldn't go to the inn. Then i did the last quest i could find and collected the mans positions from the field and he said i could have the 800N but i got nothing so now i'm screwed... but cool game concept.

TheEnkian responds:

Easy fix. Just return to the very first area in Fenwild Forest and defeat the purple dogs (Barkas) and they drop Sharp Fangs. You can take them out in one hit and you have three party members so you'll have no trouble.

I don't know if its a general bug or just happened to me but never received the gold from the collect items quest in rondo

TheEnkian responds:

It seems that it's happened to somebody else, definitely a bug.