Reviews for "Lost Child"

cool game! keep up the good work!

This was pretty good. Excellent graphics, good discordant sound which is perfect for this type of game and simple enough concept. I must agree with Acemcgunner who says that it needs a backstory. Anything to tell what's happening in game would be awesome. Good luck making more games!

SrRodilla responds:

Thanks you very much ;)

The game donĀ“t have story, because i want that the game give feelings, but is true that this not is incompatible with a story. In my next game I will put more emphasis in this point.

I was very scared when the light shut off and they just started chasing me I was about to cry when I couldn't get to the door fast enough good game creepy sound I like it I like it a lot

when i read the other review about how scary this game is, i look at the screen for a while. and then when i start playing this game i start trembling and i am about to cry. i feel so glad to not turn off the light.anyway, the game is great even it looks simple and the song is great.

damn daniel