Reviews for "15Min Max"

A bug to fix: the falling characters in "Stop" will continue falling even if you pause.

woops! good catch, thanks

really good game
im just mad because in jump 4 you can get stuck if you jump on the ege
was on 44 and los because of that T_T
great art its a shame i can only play it one in my life

duckbridge responds:

Thanks for letting us know, we'll look into that and fix that for the next version!

Interesting concept. I'll have to finish my 15 minutes some time later...

It's a good game- a bit frustrating, and I don't like the fact that you can't play again- what good is a game if you can only play it once? Still and all, I liked it ok- 2 1/2 stars because of no replay value ...

Looks promsing, but I can't get past the second house... I just can't figure it out.
It says: Hit ball! That's what i did a thousand times. Ball flies away, guy at the door kills me. I already tried to hit him with the bat, but he couldn't care less. Also, I thought of hitting him with the ball, but I tried every possible hit timing, the ball always flies up at least a little, so it won't hit him.

Since this is still the tutorial, I guess there isn't some hidden function that I'm not aware of yet.
Could you help me out here, man? :(

duckbridge responds:

Hey man, we will check out what could be causing this soon. W're sorry that you cannot play right now! But we could send you a windows/mac/linux build by email so you can still play while we're investigating the issue. You can PM your email then I'll send you a build later today.