Reviews for "Alchemist"

Mouse is impossible to get. Other than that, not bad.

Really love the art style, and the music is super.

I'm a little unsure about the gameplay. It's a platformer, but the entire challenge is just jumping and moving the right moment to avoid touching hazards. The fly traps can get pretty annoying. The world is smaller than it seems at first, and it's not hard to accomplish any of the goals.

I like it, though. Most important things here is that the game runs smoothly and the controls are pretty solid. I did find the buttons to be a bit unresponsive just after a respawn, but it goes away pretty fast, so that's a small detail.
There are some good things in here, but as other reviews have pointed out, this could be an awesome puzzle/platformer if you expand on the concept a bit. Add a few more maps and locations, some deeper character interaction, and basic system of spells the alchemist can use to attack with, or even cause him to float, become invisible, or alter his environment. Heck, you might even be able to add a few bosses if there's an attack mechanic. I can see this character using various elements to attack with (ie, some enemies can be hurt with fire, some with water, some with wind, etc).

This is a playable game with whimsical worlds and magical creatures, and it's very good for what it is. But imagine how much more it could be!

great fun

the game is simple and nice but could put in powers or spell and a nice story line and more levels.

Nicely done, but needs to be filled out to get any more than 3 stars. A little more story, throw in some puzzles and perhaps different environments and you've got a winner.