Reviews for "Notorious Inc."

Awesome game, stays true to merchandising in a very humourous way, meritorious, good training if you're planning to own the world someday (:

Hi!

Excellent game, got me hooked, reminds me a lot of the "bullfrog era".

Finished it, I dont have enought time to get some other endings, just let me know if there is any.

Thanks, cool game,

boring

Yes, it was a little repetitive, but very fun! I loved the "Master Plan" ending. I would loved to have been given the opportunity to keep playing and take over even more of the world. :)

Pretty nice game!
it' a little repetitive, but is very nice ^^
music and sounds are ok
i'm not expert, but graphics look graceful

gameplay is so-so, because its too easy, you need little sense of economy/evil to win. Its like playing a lucky game where you always win(i'm talking about the 'uncommon events'). And its repetitive. i completed the game without even unlocking/updating all the buildings!

Some medals may be nice too (it's not a requirement, it just could be nice)

The game is a SUPER-mix of comedy, violence and illegal actions(Full of love ^^)

Looks like there is more than one ending(more than 2 endings, perhaps even more than 4 or 5 endings, i think, based on your labs), i'm looking forward to those ;D