Reviews for "Double Hitler"

They should've replaced themselves with a wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man. I can't believe Himmler fell for that balloon.

This game SUCKS! During the painting and planning sections, you can not move your arm back behind you like a NORMAL HUMAN. And what's worse, during the planning, every single time I was drawing in a normal area I got sent back because I hit a wall even though I didn't. What I suggest is normal arm physics and for you to decrease the walls' hitbox to not be EVERYWHERE.

DamianSchloter responds:

Thanks for your feedback! The arm thing is a part technical limitation and part comedy gimmick. The hitbox issue is duly noted though.

Ha!! This was so random and funny! I didn't get very far, but that only made it funnier!

DamianSchloter responds:

Thank you! The difficulty balance is a little weird I admit, but it's kind of the point. I'm glad you still liked it.

Fantastic game. A bit short, but really well designed.
There is a small bug. If you restart the game after completing it, the bomb effects continue, so the screen shakes throughout the 2nd + time through.

DamianSchloter responds:

Woah that's a bug I'll have to fix I guess. Thanks for noticing that. Also thank you for the kind words.

the feels that hit you during the gameplay. so touching. 5 stars.