Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

As much as I don't really like scary games I can't get enough of this series :) keep up the good work.

Also, in the beginning was that a zombie?

Psionic3D responds:

No...it was something else

Here is where it al, comes together. The Being One series, Urbex, and the Killer escape series! Rycroft and Carnodyne were working on some project together. It involved being one and being two! I never saw that coming.!

Psionic3D responds:

Hope you enjoyed it...Being One 6 next...maybe

Awesome game as always. I'm glad to see this is linked to the Being One series. I can't wait to see where these games go next!

I like how the whole Alien concept kind of cleared up why it just went from one serial killer to another. Also it was well thought out and made you back track along with use higher thinking skills. Cant wait for the next game!! Great job bro :)

Nice! Can't wait to play the next one when it's out! Btw, not as scary as the second. In the same way, the second wasn't as scary as the first! You're losing it, brah! Step it up!