Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

So this is related to Being One after all... I thought so after the first playthrough I did, with the mentioning of Venus. But the second one sealed it.

Liked it, even though I hated indiana jones Aliens. It felt kinda short too, but maybe I just stopped sucking at these. -0.5 points because erythrocytes dont contain DNA.

Great game. I love the graphics. It's a little tamer/cleaner than the previous two so it didn't keep me on the edge of my seat as much. I also wasn't a big fan of having to find secrets to progress through the game.

HOLY S**T!!! I am loving how you connect all your games. You sir, are a genius. Very well done. :)

Stop making these, I'm running out of underwear, k, thanks.