For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

umm, it went from psychopaths to aliens, where are you going with this?

Psionic3D responds:

Don't worry it'll be back to psychopaths next episode and those weren't aliens as you'll discover...

OH MY GOD

THOSE ARE THE ALIENS FROM SNOWSCAPE!

EVERY ONE OF YOUR ADVENTURE GAMES ARE SET IN THE SAME UNIVERSE! SURE THE GHOST AND TEMPLE ONES MIGHT NOT BE VERY CONNECTED, BUT STILL IN THE BEING ONE AND KILLER ESCAPE AND SNOWSCAPE UNIVERSE!

You sir, are a genius.

These games have been super cool I would play them again and again I love them!

LEL the simon says at the data room glitched. And thats that.

Psionic3D responds:

It's meant to do that if you fail too many times - go out and go back in and it will be reset...it's not game over as such as it's not an essential part of the game just some extra information if you're...interested!

Awesome game as always. I'm glad to see this is linked to the Being One series. I can't wait to see where these games go next!