Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

it was awesome but u should get a reward for those weird enough (like me) to click the brain like 50 times or something. also like how being one and killer escape link up. beautiful.

not bad and really entertaining. stunning vid sequences, too!

omg i really can't wait for the fourth one i stumbled on the second game and love it so much then played the first one bout this one omg love it

Ohh, I completely forgot about these till I accidentally saw this! been waiting so patiently, and here it was! ahhhh... cannot WAIT for the next installment in this spectacular cross-genre series!

This rating is for the whole series of games in this series. I like the games and think you did a good job hope that you make more and better ones!