Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

While I did enjoy the link sci-fi elements and the link the Being One series, I do hope that the next entry involves going against killers again rather than just aliens. I found those to be the best part about this series.

Im finaly happy to play the third game!!

i like the sceen where the skeleton thing trys to grab you facks up and falls down and dies and your like oh i laughed when he just leaned back to ovoaded its grasp 5/5

Awesome job! It was cool to see this game cross over with the Being One series. Can't wait for more!

At first I didn't know where you were going with the story but now I'm interested to see what comes next. Love the new cinematic elements. I'd like for there to be actual "awards" and not just an achievement check list. Kinda disappointing. Another great addition to the series.