Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

i love how you make games, and this one was crazy, are you going to mix being one and killer escape at one moment?
sorry for my english

Great game as expected. Only a little typo at the end... "Now I now what the brain was for".
Keep up the good work :)

W

WOW well spotted ;-)

This game blew my mind in comparison to the other games you've made (I've played most)! To anyone reading this (minus Psionic3d) you MUST play the other games in the series along with the Being one series first, especially if you want to understand what is happening!
*spoiler alert*
This game linked both "universes" that I thought were seperate until now! I mean the player is Venus? This series probably took place before the Being One series or after around Being One 5 because you lose contact with her if I remember correctly.
*end spoiler alert*
I look forward to the end of the Being One / Killer Escape series! You just blew my mind to pieces! (hope you get what i was going for lol)

Psionic3D responds:

You obviously have a great memory and know the storylines better than I do lol ;-)

Thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it!!

Excellent as usual. I like how you left it open ended which assures us that another episode will be made. Poke that brain!

Psionic3D responds:

There are definitely a few more episodes and I hope to push things in a darker more twisted direction after this one...

As much as I don't really like scary games I can't get enough of this series :) keep up the good work.

Also, in the beginning was that a zombie?

No...it was something else