For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

it was good

Woah, that first zombie caught me off guard. Compared to most of the escape games I've tried this one had a particularly vivid approach, with life and movement rather than just obstacles to solve, and transitions between scenes in which the character actually moves, not just the screen. It adds a lot to the atmosphere, and the background ambiance builds it up even further. Varied sceneries and clever levels... nice work!

-cd-

first star was lost from being too easy, second star was lost from the fact the savage has never appeared in any games and thus leading to a continutity issue, good game, but we need to move this to the fourth slot instead of third, the third should be involving the savage.

good job with that twist. i wont spoil it for people reading the reviews before finishing the game, the very ending however, kinda interests me, though. the message all those things say, well you must be putting another link there soon. and is my hunch right about who our escapee is in relations to "being one"

Very well done,man! I'd love how you connected another game series you made to this one. The story to it just keeps getting better and better!