Reviews for "Killer Escape 3"

Here is where it al, comes together. The Being One series, Urbex, and the Killer escape series! Rycroft and Carnodyne were working on some project together. It involved being one and being two! I never saw that coming.!

Psionic3D responds:

Hope you enjoyed it...Being One 6 next...maybe

Ok, I have to ask. What kind of screwed up neighborhood does this character live in?

scared out of my ass

= good, one might even say great

(don't say that though, it's way better than that)

Good escape game. I especially liked the addition of some action sequences amid puzzle solving. The one thing I didn't like much were the hidden compartments; pixel hunting is sort of a cop out.

Once again another astounding game from Psionic. This makes me even more interested to play the next game due to the references to your other series. I did not like how finding the secrets was necessary I like to find secrets myself but when the game cannot progress without them it becomes a chore. The secrets were also quite bland this time around with some collectables, necessary items, and very few story bonuses. Overall a great game but some of the aspects left me a little wanting this time around.