Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Time Swap"

-Spoilers-

Awesome game with a great story, but the ending left me wanting more out of it. I was expecting some sort of revelation about the device, but... no. He just hides the machine, we switch over to the son, and a few screens later, that's it. The End. The son doesn't even say anything. What a let down...
Still, the rest of the game was great. Definitely well worth the time.

Nicely done. Reasonably challenging but still within the realm of relaxation game. I like it!

While I was initially turned off by the mechanics, the game turned out to be very good. The story could be improved upon though.

Best Platformer game ever!!! It's a bit like Helmet Heroes but still god game! I like when u swap, u look like ur a detective when orange and looks like in de future when blue. Nice game!
I'll give u 5 stars for being de best Platformer game ever! (And for de swapping.)

It a nice, fun game. While the story lacks a proper ending( that s how I felt it), I enjoyed the difficulty of the puzzles but the jumping is kinda off. In one level you re supposed to jump over many mobs at once, but because I can t tell how high my character can actually get, I was supposed to guess and try over and over again to evade the agents.