Reviews for "Minecraft: TNA Part 23"

A pity you did not win Daily Feature. At least it was some award! I really appreciated how good the animation was. I'm starting to recognize the characters more. Then again, there aren't that many now that I think about it. Some of them do look quite similar.

Hey, I just got to Level 43! It's been awhile since I've noticed that. The voices and sounds were great too. This really is a nice villain you have. It seems like this story will never end.

Wow... I still love this story line... I love the animation...
Also... I've been curious of how you do the backdrops... if by hand... You're really patient!
5 stars for everything... starting at episode 1

Woo, another great episode! Exciting, diverse, with good sound; dialog; smooth animation, and a tension that just keeps rising. Nice work!

-cd-

This just keeps getting better and better!

he could just kill them