Reviews for "Minecraft: TNA Part 23"

"Builds fortress to protect Science Industries HQ"
Oh oh F##king god.... oh god!....

H**L YEA! Maximus haximus prepare to be slain!
Love the things Fart spews out! Not sure where you get all those quotes but it's awesome!
Love the story so far but there's one problem....
I need MORE!!! MMOOAAARRRR!!!!!!! give me MOOOOORREEE!!!!

( or in English: keep up the awsome work! )

Loved it, as always! I also liked the TF2 reference, because i am playing it myself, and i know this "Spy-Feeling" too! I am looking forward to part 24, which will probably take two months again... But that time is totally worth it!

Alright! About time we had a full on fight scene :D The episode lives up to the series for sure. "Like the kid in that one movie where he saw the dead people--Shrek?" Priceless.

"This is one giant cup of piss, and we all have to take a drink". Encouraging words, if not slightly gross.