Reviews for "It Came From Outer Space"

Needs less bullet hell.

I think this is a great game, if you released a version an extended version for sale, I would buy it.

RaveRadbury responds:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! This is something that we are actively considering!

i want more

To be continued...?

I like this game, it really catches the metal slug feel: freaking hard to beat!

Also about the controls: if you want a layout that "works" (this still depends on the player, although I found this layout the best working one, and expect others to agree with this) awsd for movement, arrows for aiming and space for shooting.

RaveRadbury responds:

Thanks for the compliment!

I'll be sure to toss your suggested layout onto the Author's Comment.

A little tuff but once you get good controls set it becomes a great game just overall. I especially love the look, reminds me of Spider Velociraptor (a space invaders-esque mobile game). The film theme of it also something fresh, which is better then the straight forward "you're a soldier and ummm... the enemy 's or some shit.. just shoot shit". Overall this deserves a better rating, though I understand the hate towards the controls (in which i recommend using w-jump a,d-left and right h-fire u,j aiming k crouch roll or whatever it really is). So to this have 5 stars!