Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Day Of Escape"

Simple game. It was a pretty good idea, but it was a tad bit... off. I would have never figured anything out without the hints.

Music was alright, good for a puzzle game.

Graphics weren't too realistic, but weren't too simple either.

Gameplay was fine, as well as the story. I just wish that there were multiple ways to escape, and that it used a bit more realism in it,

But, it was an easy way to get 500 points, and that actually got rid of a star from me, since the only one I'd even understand that is worth 100 is escaping.

Also, add a medal for escaping without using any hints. Otherwise, there's no point in keeping all 260 points.

kokos0102 responds:

Thanks for the review!

Great game.Easy and simpel.Keep up this good work

nice game and nice medals, easiest 500 points yet!

spoilers:
locker code is 231
to get the secret medal you have to move the trash bin to the left, a mouse hole will appear
pick up mike the mouse from it

I do like point-and-click puzzle games such as this one. =) 2.5/5, I gave it.

+ The music fit very well, it added a good deal to the atmosphere of being isolated
+ Art style was relatively simple, but effective enough to work. Very little in the way of clutter
+/- Solution seemed quite convoluted, but I can see how the idea of it came about.
- Controls were a little bit tetchy at times, such as moving the screen and putting down items when I didn't want it to, or not putting down items when I did want it to.
- The combination on the wall, at least to me, had absolutely nothing to do with the combination for opening the lock. At all. In the end, I tried every conceivable combination before arriving at the correct result through trial and error.

kokos0102 responds:

OK, thanks!

how to get locker open... i put in correct code but would not open