Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Day Of Escape"

Really enjoyable game. It has been a long time since I played a point and click game that's why I am glad that you made one. I wish it was longer but it still was a great game.

kokos0102 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

this is a really cool game! Though i wish it were more difficult, The clues helped in places. Also, I think you should add on to the game like, You have to get away from the guards that see you and if you get caught, you go back to a new cell and it's a little more difficult. That addition would make this game SO much better. But, The smaller details, Like the mouse hole behind the trash can, Made the game more interesting to play. I didn't expect the cigarettes to be in a box in the locker.

A three for effort especially given the fact that you have the courage to make a game like this. But the glitch where you cannot use your inventory after pausing made the game unplayable. Hopefully when you make another game you can learn from the successes and failures of this one.

Aside from any issues with the game itself, I encountered a major glitch: After pausing, I could no longer open the inventory.

kokos0102 responds:

For me it works, thats strange...

i liked it! different than what i normally play, but really good!