Reviews for "The Chalice of Marfa"

I'm gonna guess right now, the dwarf is the Lich? Good game, good music, and good humor/

BoobMarley responds:

Not even close, son. Glad you like it though.

Well, I guess this wasn't that bad of a game. What struck me as strange was how it didn't have that much going on. It seems like you had to advance a lot in order to get the medals. Of course, most games are like that anyway. Except for the easy ones. I was impressed by all the music in this.

I really like the title, even though I don't understand it. I think the designs are pretty silly. That was probably intentional. While not terrible, I don't think I would recommend it. It was pretty alright, I suppose.

BoobMarley responds:

lol, "Wouldn't recommend it... 3.5/5 Stars" Looking at your medals, you didn't even finish the game.
I love the NG community so much.

Yes, the wiggly portrait style is intentional. That's how I do.
The "Chalice of Marfa" is the name of the macguffin mentioned repeatedly in the game, so that should really be all there is to understand as far as titling goes. Right?
Lastly, I got all the wonderful music from an obscure website called the Newgrounds Audio Portal.

This was a really fun game. I really enjoyed the puzzles. The only thing that bugged me about the game was the fact that you had to guess the last answer. I was really excited to figure that one out.

The women are not hot enough and look like men. also slayn's part was super slow.

BoobMarley responds:

Not all women are hot, bruh. Won't apologize for being realistic.
As for Slayn. Fuck it.