Reviews for "the red snow"

very simplistic but not bad :D

better than not good!

A simple story, a konservative and elegant art style. With smooth animation. I like it!

aww geez thanks!

Wow, I'm really impressed. As a previous commenter said, you brought together a story that didn't feel rushed at all. For something made in six days, that's a hard thing to do, but the stress of making the film didn't hurt your quality one bit. Bravo.

dylan responds:

I don't know what I'd do without stress, probably relax I guess

It's incredible what you manage to give us in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with in future rounds! :)

dylan responds:

well I gotta make it through first, but we'll see!

update: made it, thanks for beliebing in me jomjam!

This freaken took only 6 days to create and 6 hours to create the song?! Didnt think this kind of quality is even possible with that short of time. I am impressed good sir. Really liked the shillouette style art direction and the music fits the mood.

dylan responds:

haha well to be fair it's not like it was a relaxing 6 days, if I had had the full 3 weeks available to work on it I might have made something of nearly the same quality for this round. I was just forced to compress all the work at the end, a bit stressful if I say so myself.