Reviews for "The Artist and the Canvas"

"Ahh, the blank page... Every artist's mortal enemy!" -Harry Partridge
~
I only didn't like the part were you mixed the tweening with the frame by frame work on the character animation, it felt a little awkward.
This would've looked better if it was 100% Frame by frame, and more inbetweens.
Aaaaaand, I didn't really want criticize your drawing skills, since I'm not actually as good as you are... But the look on the girl's face in 0:31 was weird.
On the overall, this was quite amusing! I enjoyed watching this. The color choices and music were quite catchy. The type of this that encourages the viewer to "Keep looking".

Hey man! Good job! Real happy to see you step forward, man!
This piece was real charming man, it was charming from the very first shot.
Like the feel, colors and lighting. It was warm and it felt like I was in the room with her.

" Had to cut out a lot of fun scenes due to time restraints"
Yeah man, it happens. Good job for days, dude. Keep it up dude.

The voice actor was amazing, too.

That ending was really well done. Slotting in the credits like that worked awesome. I'm also impressed with how good the animation actually looks. You did great as always, and I mean that you talented bastard.

Despite the cuts, this was a good video of failure and surprise success. Good job.

Very well made! The animation is good, the sound is clear.
The story line is very emotional and inspiring!