Reviews for "The Artist and the Canvas"

Interesting approach in having that scrapped material fly out of the window rather than into a trashbin. :D Turned out there was a purpose for it all! Real nice work.

-cd-

Very good! (: I guess the quote "One man's trash may be another man's treasure" applies to this animation. Very nice music, although the art style isn't too much to my liking, I liked the whole thing overall. Great work over here!

I is great. The facials exphressions, the animation style, the use of colors and music to create the right ambiance. It feels exactly right and the message is important too.

I have never seen something so good like this in my Newgrounds life.

The facial expressions are priceless.... great job.