For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Artist and the Canvas"

When I paint for myself I take as much time as I need to plan and not make mistakes
If you paint with no plan as this woman clearly is, you will be disappointed a lot.

A lot of people say you need "talent" or some shit to be good at art. I say fuck those people. You just need a really solid foundation of knowledge (which is a huge time and motivation commitment to obtain), the ability to analyze your problems and synthesize new thoughts to solve your problems, as well as the ability to constantly be thinking, never zoning out during your art time.

If you get frustrated with your artwork and throw your artworks away, you are not doing (or doing incorrectly) some of the things I mentioned earlier.

Super spot on.

You have no clue how much I needed this right now. I got a bit misty-eyed honestly. Fantastic animation with a simple message. Stop trying to achieve perfection. It's impossible. I really need to stop being my own Asian father.

The animation was great, but after the man found those canvas I knew the end... I recomend to make a ''non-easy-knowing'' end to keep ppl entertained

It's underwhelming, I find.